Sophia's Peace Work

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Occasionally I'll bump into folks ... usually strangers, but friends and acquaintances also ... who tell me, "I think you are incredibly brave and I really want to thank you for what you are doing!" I usually mumble some words of thanks in reply ... nothing very memorable. I mean, you don't get this every day. What can you say to that?

The other day though ... I swear, it just popped out of my mouth ... I replied, "Oh, thanks, no problem. Any time!"

I think I was on auto-pilot or something.

On yet another note:
We had one of the lowest tides of winter here last night ... a minus 3.3 around 10 pm. So, armed with flashlights and boots, we went out to see what we could find. No Octopi lurking but lots of nudibranchs (Ringed Dorids and a Red Nudi!), stars, clams, anemones, crabs, snails and, of course, a whole slew of worms! It was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home