Sophia's Peace Work

Saturday, January 15, 2005

An Akashic Records Reading

Before leaving my home to return to the Middle East where I will be starting a job with an Iraqi Non-Governmental Organization and a promise of low-pay, long-hours and poor appreciation ... a friend gave me an Akashic Record reading. For those who, like I, may not be familiar with this term, I have included the following quote about them.

"The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world."

Since I really didn't know how this worked I just asked a few general questions about some friends in Iraq and I asked if my new job with the Iraqi Organization would work out.

My friend said various plausible things about my friends including giving me an amazingly accurate description of one of them. Then she proceeded to tell me that my new boss was a scam artists and that I shouldn't take the job.

"I've never had such a clearly negative reading before," she said, "I'm sorry but I'm just telling you what I see. It would be a big mistake to take this job."

Well, I thought, it's too late now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home